Affiliate Program Ratings

 
Best Affiliate Niches
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Best Affiliate Programs
 
Program
More Info
best affiliate program
best affiliate program
best affiliate program
best affiliate program
best affiliate program
best us affiliate programs
 
Newsletter
 
Fill in your e-mail address to receive the latest news from the affiliate marketing industry:
 


 
 
 

Best Rakeback Affiliate Programs

Promoting rakeback can be a good way of bringing good players to a poker room, but many affiliates face a big problem when it comes to promoting rakeback: how can they offer a good rakeback deal if they can't bring high amounts of players.
 
It is impossible to recruit rakeback players if your rakeback offer is lower than the competition. This is why affiliates need to find a good rakeback affiliate program in order to be able to offer high rakeback to the players and keep a decent commission for them too.
 
At his time there are only two quality solutions for rakeback affiliates. There is one poker room offering 40% rakeback to all players that has a good affiliate program (20% for affiliates). The affiliate program is Meteor Affiliates and is the highest paying rakeback affiliate program, with a total of 60% given back to players and affiliates. No other offer in the whole industry will match this.
 
The second option is Poker Affiliate Solutions. This is an affiliate program that offers turnkey rakeback solutions for a high number of famous poker sites at industry standards. As an affiliate you can have a rakeback site created in minutes that will offer rakeback at all major poker rooms. The commissions are not as high as Meteor Affiliates, that's for sure, but promoting many top brands from a single account and having a ready-made website for you is not bad at all.
 
 
   
rakeback affiliate programs
Niche: Poker, Gambling
Revenue share commission: from 2% to 13%
CPA commission: N/A
Minimum payment: $20
Payment methods: Player Account, Check, Wire Transfer
Products: more than 50 poker sites
 
 
 
 
affiliate programs ranking
 
 
All the affiliate programs presented on our website are independent programs. We do not assume any kind of responsability on behalf of the mentioned affiliate programs. All programs listed on our website were chosen according to our experience with them.
 
 
Copyright 2010 Affiliate-Program-Ratings.com. All rights reserved.